Thursday 16 May 2013

Introduction to Accounting

"How does the accounting knowledge gained in your study of 'Introduction to Accounting' benefit you in your future career? Do you think this module is relevant or not relevant to you, especially if you are not going to major in Accounting and Finance ?"

Koh Kai Sen 0310440

At first I was confused in taking this subject as I personally don't think that this subject was important to my future career. Then, I came to think of it and starting to understand why I should study this accounting as accounting took an important role in my future career. I'm a business student and I might have my own business days later. By that time, I need to have plenty of business knowledge and strategy as well as accounting knowledge. Using the knowledge of accounting, I'm able to read and understand the financial report of a company and also knowing how a business running.

words count: 105.

No comments:

Post a Comment